ArtistsRegistry.com Message Board

Arts Community Message Board
It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Adam Grains
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:49 pm 
Site Admin

***WARNING***

Several members have reported being contacted by Adam Grains. You are urged to use caution.

Sender Name: Adam Grains
Sender E-Mail: adamgrains01@yahoo.com
Sender Phone: 808-934-0035
How to contact sender: Email
Message: Dear friend , I am emailing you to show interest in your artworks . I want you to email me to adamgrains01@yahoo.com and we can talk at length

Post subject: Re: Adam Grains
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:13 pm 

I received correspondence from this guy..He claims to be in Hawaii but I checked out his IP address and it is in Africa...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:21 pm 

This Adam Grain is fishing for something for nothing.
Here is this guy's next email if you responded to his first-address is a condo up for sale:

Hello ,

Thanks for your email . Although , i have already budgeted $2,500 . I am preparing on presenting a beautiful artworks for my 55 years old wife as Christmas gift and i would be glad if you can choose a beautiful artwork within the price range of $2,500 -$3500 .

Please find the attached picture to have an idea of where the artworks will be placed . I will be replacing the new one with the old one .

I will be happy to have your artworks hanged in our new home in Hawaii .

I have a reliable shipping company that will handle the pick up and guaranty safe delivery to our address in Hawaii . So shipping won't be problem . Also , if i may ask you , do you have any upcoming exhibition that we can attend ? I know it is hard to reach me in Hawaii by phone , but i check my email frequently . So send me an email anytime

Looking forward to read from you .

Best Regards,

Adam Grains
75-5681 Kuakini Hwy.
Kailua Kona, HI 96740
808-934-0035

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:38 am 
I got this message from him today
Dear seller ,
My name is Adam Grain , a Veteran . A friend referred me to your Motor advert with the above eBay item number and i am very interested in purchasing it . What is your asking price? . Email me back and we can proceed. I sincerely hope the Motor is in the condition as advertised .I will set up the shipping arrangement . Thank you.If you don't mind , please lets chat on Yahoo messenger . My id is adamgrains01@yahoo.com .

Best Wishes,
Adam Grains.

I have had someone else try to get me to go outside ebay to sell an item and he tried to send me a chach and told me to wire someone esle some money and try to get them to pick it up same day. Then this guy contacts me the next day. Is there a way we can trap him to get him to stop scamming people or a way to find him. Oh yeah he wants me to go online with yahoo messanger and talk to him in person I am going to try and figure out where he is. Someone please tell me what to do here. :?: